Kimberley Cruise, Top End and Broome Departing June 2022 (***LAST CABINS***)
Tour departs 25 June 2022.
15 Night fully escorted small group tour.
Stay / Cruise / Stay
Set sail for the wild and grandiose landscapes of the Kimberley. From Darwin to Broome, embark on an 11-day PONANT expedition cruise with a 2-night stay in Darwin, and 3 nights in Broome. In one of the most picturesque parts of the region, the Hunter River, you will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds.
The highlight of this cruise will undoubtedly be the discovery of the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest falls in Western Australia. You will also visit Collier Bay, where you will be able to admire the Montgomery Reef, home to vast expanses of lagoons and immense coral reefs.
Your ship will take you along one of the most spectacular coasts in the entire region. With their falls, abrupt gorges, savannah, calm waters and desolate mountain chains, the wildlands of Kimberley are the promise of an exceptional adventure.
- 2 nights accommodation staying at Double Tree by Hilton Darwin esplanade
- 10 night cruise aboard Ponant in a Single Deluxe cabin
- 3 nights accommodation staying at Bali Hai Resort Broome
- Breakfast daily in Darwin
- Welcome dinner in Darwin
- Full day trip to Kakadu NP
- Airport and cruise ship transfers
- All meals, standard drinks and entertainment onboard the cruise
- Unlimited Wi-Fi onboard the ship
- Breakfast daily in Broome
- Farewell dinner in Broome
- Half day tour of Broome
- Cable beach Camel sunset ride
Price for Twin share or solo $16,900 per person (No single supplement)
LAST CABINS – HURRY TO SECURE YOUR CABIN
For full details please call 1800 668 808 / +61 3 9654 4836 or email [email protected]